Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things are starting to look up

Over the past 2 weeks, I've gotten 3 new jobs. They are all part time, none of them are in schools and juggling all of them them along with my current retail job might be tricky, but I shouldn't have to worry as much about money anymore, so we'll count this as a win. Two are tutoring jobs, so I can at least keep building my resume. They are all pretty flexible, so if they all work out, I should be able to go home for the summer and come back to them if I don't land a job anywhere else.

3 comments:

  1. It's one of those Craigslist gems- In-home Lice Removal Technician. I got hired for it, but haven't started yet. Apparently if you realize your kids have lice, you can call up this company and they send someone (me at some point in the near future) over to your house to do all the crazy shampoo stuff, explain all the various stuff you've got to do to de-lice your whole house, and maybe even sell you some preventative products. There aren't any set hours as calls sort of roll in randomly, so I haven't even started training yet. I've been told that things pick up after school vacations. It's $20 an hour with visits lasting anywhere between 3-8 hours. Should be an adventure.

    ReplyDelete