Friday, February 19, 2010

Bad Blogger! Bad!

I originally started this blog as a way to hold myself accountable for my job search and what we'll call "Do-It-Yourself Professional Development"; the theory being that I couldn't write about nothing, so I would have to put some work in to even generate topics to blog about. I neglected the possibility that I might just ignore the whole project all together, as I've done for the past few weeks. I did spend a few hours one night researching the Race to the Top initiative, but frankly, I still don't fully comprehend it and thus don't fell qualified to chip in my two cents about what it will do for national public education. But that's a post for another time. I mostly wanted to just check in and do a quick post to aknowledge that I've been bad about posting which will hopefully help get me back into the habit of writing posts (repativeness intneded).

I've been spending today preparing for tomorrows NYSTCE ATS-W Elementary (New York State Teaching Certification Exam, Assessment of Teching Skills- Written, Elementary Level). I've taken the Secondary level test already, but I'll need both for my NY Literacy license. I'll let you know how things pan out tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment